Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Will I or Won't I...

get to run in my half marathon??

I am already extremely nervous about this half marathon. I only did one run outside and it went HORRIBLY. Grant it, I had walked hills the day before after not exercising outside for months, and I didn't drink enough water beforehand, and all my water stops were closed for the season, and it was really windy, but still! That is the only outside run I have for this training session and I seriously had to consider stopping a mile from our house and calling C to get me.

I am connecting through Atlanta on my way to Phoenix on Friday and things aren't looking good...I would hate to miss the race and the time hanging out with Rachel when I get out there :-(

I also have this weird foot ailment...it started yesterday and it hurts whenever I walk...no idea what it is from....I didn't injure my foot at all and I haven't run since Friday. Hmmm...hopefully it will go away and I will be good to go AND will actually get out there.

No comments: