Thursday, March 26, 2009

3rd day is a charm??

Today I didn't hit the 4:00 wall...why you might ask? Well, that is because I have a MAJOR presentation tomorrow and been working on it today and then we did a practice run to make sure all the electrical stuff worked (it is over the web with the talking on the phone...high tech). You might remember me talking about this a month ago when it got delayed, well, it is back on! I guess the key to not getting bored it to make sure I have plenty to do.

Other than that, not too much. I found a nice nail place today but they didn't have time for me at lunch so I went to the mall. My nails look ok but the place wasn't really nice and the girl wasn't really friendly so I think that I am going to go back to the nice place next time but just make an appointment in advance.

Tonight Craig has soccer so I think that I am going to go home, go for a run, and then finish editing pictures and have a camera date with Ariyana. My sister and I both have webcams so I am going to try to see Ariyana periodically on it and talk to her and stuff so I still get to see her. Tonight is our first try so we will see how it goes. If I get done with all of that then I will start unpacking some more...I think that it is starting to get to Craig :-) I don't know why he cares because we don't spend that much time there but I guess he likes to have everything clean and put away. I was just a little more worried about keeping my clients happy so I have spent all my free time editing lately. 10 sessions plus a move is turning out to be a lot but I will get it done.

I have also discovered that the ride home goes a lot faster if I talk on the phone to someone (handsfree) so if you want to be on my call list and are available between 5:30 and 6:30 (and will answer your phone), let me know!

So far, I am liking Ohio :-)

1 comment:

Drena said...

I would like to be on that list. Tomorrow is not good, but any day next week should be! :) Btw, we have a webcam too.

Glad you are getting settled. Have Craig help you w/ unpacking since he seems organized! :)

awesome that you have had a good first week!