Monday, March 9, 2009

What time is it?

I feel like it is 9pm but I know it is only 3pm at home and 2pm here. My body has no idea what time it is....and the weirdest part is that it makes my tummy hurt. I was starving today by the time I ate lunch and I think that I am nauseous because normally by the time I ate lunch today I would have had all three meals for the day...add that into getting up at 5am and getting on an airplane and it doesn't make for a very fun day for my tummy. I am counting down the hours until I can go back to my hotel and relax and get to bed. It was not a good idea to come here the first work day back...I am getting a lot done but I think that my body is a little worn out.....hopefully after tonight I will be all better.

2 comments:

Drena said...

where r u?

Zane Hollingsworth said...

Great, after reading the title to this post I have that old "Spin Doctors" song in my head.