Friday, March 20, 2009

Less than 24 hours

That is how long I have left of being an Atlanta resident. It is sort of weird. I am very excited but also a little nervous. I am not sure what I am nervous about though, it just seemed to creep in. I guess it is all so new that maybe that is the reason behind the jitters, who knows.

Anyway, I wanted to get in one last post because my mom is going to be here in 40 mins to pick me up and then we are going to get the truck....

Here are some things that I will NOT miss about Atlanta, there aren't many:

--extreme pollen...gross and my sinuses hate it. I want to sit on a clean outdoor chair in March
--TRAFFIC...ugh, I can't wait to be rid of the awful traffic that we have here.
--extreme humidity...this one I can deal with but would still rather not have it.
--ad valorem taxes on my car...hello $25 car registration!

4 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Good Luck! I hope everything goes smoothly.

Rebecca said...

Yes - good luck! Yall drive safe! (oh, that's something else you probably won't get in OH - "yall", and probably not sweet tea either). :(

m said...

Good luck! Hope everything goes well and you are all settled quickly!

Meredith said...

Good luck!!!