Friday, March 27, 2009

One work week down....

and many more to go :-) I sit here STARVING!! I literally don't know if I could be anymore hungry right now if I tried. I was so nervous about my presentation that I didn't really eat lunch (well, I guess I just simply didn't) and then my presentation went really long with all of the questions so by the time it was over and I had my follow up with my employees it was 4:10 and I wanted to go home, so I left....no lunch. This morning when I stopped at my gas station for my morning latte they were out of the fat free so I had to get the full fat one....it was like drinking syrup. That would have been ok for the first 4ounces but after 20 my tummy was in a little sugar shock..oops.

Tonight Craig and I are having a pizza and movie date night :-) I have been really trying to get all my editing done this week so every moment that we weren't running errands involved me being on the computer. Tonight I am looking forward to just laying on the couch, cuddling with the kitties and watching a movie. We had the rain all you guys are getting now yesterday and the day before and I think that it is coming back tomorrow but for now we just have a little chill (think 40s) in the air....still seems like a good movie night :-)

No comments: