Thursday, March 12, 2009

My little sex kitten

I can only imagine the ads that will show up with this title...it is ok, no one clicks on them anyway.....

Today Craig took Chloe to the vet, she got her second set of shots and is very healthy. She is spending the night there so she can be fixed tomorrow. It was sweet of him to take her and I am really grateful that he did :-)

Tonight I am going to meet a friend of mine who lives here. I am really tired but excited to catch up with her. I just wish it wasn't such a far drive.

Work has been a little stressful....there never seems to be enough time and now I am going to have to come back here again. That just sucks because I am going to move to Ohio and then be in Atlanta for a week and then in New Orleans for a week...two weeks of wasted rent...grrr. I knew that could happen but I guess I was just hoping that it wouldn't be right away. Oh well.

BUSY weekend planned...my mom is coming tomorrow to pack up as much as we can tomorrow night and then I am doing all the sessions and my away party and meeting a high school friend for dinner that I haven't seen in 5 years! It will all be fun but I think that I will be a lot less stressed come Saturday night :-)

No comments: