Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A child's prized possession...

If you remember in my post back in January, Ariyana is really attached to a stuff bunny that my sister and Zach bought when they found out my sister was preggo. The bunny was attacked and then fixed but there was some concern on whether the bunny would make it for the long haul and my sister was kicking herself for not getting more (like the replacement lovies that you got). Here is the email I got from my sister this morning:

So we have been looking for another bun bun since they put the Easter stuff out in the stores and have not had any luck. I got online and looked at the company’s website to see if I could order one and had no luck and searched the whole internet for a bun bun. Well zach being the good daddy that he is, sent an email to the company about Ariyana’s attachment to him and how we didn’t think he would make it for all the years to come. The company responded and said that they only have them in the stores for 2 years so he was “retired”. The lady did however, have one there that she said she would send us. She sent us a regular bun bun and a bigger bun bun so now we have 2 new ones. Rabbits really do multiply J I just thought you guys would like to know that. It was so nice of the company to send us a new one, it was the last one they had.

Good to know that some companies still care :-)


2 comments:

Wood and Bembry LLC said...

Awww, that made my afternoon! So cute all around. :)

Drena said...

how sweet!