Thursday, April 2, 2009

Decorations

I swear that all my posts will not be about my trailer from now on...I did have an idea though. I have been trying to figure out what to do with the walls in the trailer and really, my diploma just doesn't seem to fit on the wall of a trailer office, but what would be really cute is kids pictures SO, if you have any kiddos that are old enough to draw me pictures, let me know and I will send you my new address and I can hang them up in there :-)

Also, proud of myself for running 2.6 miles today (I run 5 mins, walk 1 min). Yesterday I tried to run and after 5 mins I nearly died...seriously! I was glad to get my grove back...the only thing is that I used the same playlist for every run so far other than yesterday....now I am a little superstitious about this playlist. The worst part is that today it ran out because it was my 2 mile playlist and I went past that....hmmm. Oh well, I am hoping to work up to comfortably run 6 miles (not every day)...we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh, my kids can draw you a couple of pictures! :) Even Liam - his class does art every day (I just have to make sure he doesn't eat the crayons...I got there the other day to pick him up and found him with a purple crayon in his mouth...when I removed it, there were little bits all over!) Anyway, send me your address (either via fb or email) and I'll have them make you some pictures!