Friday, April 3, 2009

Chloe

ah, my little Chloe...I haven't updated on her in a while. She is still at Craig's house. I spend the night at his house every night and then go straight to work in the morning from his place. After work I always go home for a while but then back to Craig's so Chloe would be alone a lot if she was at my place. I am sure that I will not always spend the night at Craig's but right now it is all still very new to us that we can spend time together.

The last two days have been a little tough and cute with Chloe. The tough part is that she is a kitten and with that she doesn't understand that she can bat my hands around and play without actually clawing me. She keeps her claws out all the time when we are playing. This means that I get scratched a lot. It wouldn't be such a big deal if I wasn't allergic to her....the scratches really hurt! The other tough part is that she really doesn't like it when I crochet. She is getting used to it but she always likes to play with the yarn and the crochet hook while I am trying to make stuff. I made her a little toy to play with hoping that would distract her and it works somewhat. On to the cute part...she has decided that around 7am she wants to be pet so she will come up to me and rub her face in my hand (just like when I first got her) until I pet her. This is a huge deal because she usually doesn't sit still long enough for me to pet her when I want to. It is really sweet when she wants to be pet...too bad it is at 7am. Also, it is sometimes followed by some nibbling on my hand which doesn't feel great :-)

Not much planned for the weekend (thank goodness). Tomorrow I think that we are going to be that Home Depot/BB&B people...HA. It is supposed to be nice tomorrow so I am hoping to get another run in. Sunday is supposed to be yucky so I am hoping that I can do some crafting that day. I think that next weekend I am going to sign up for a sewing class. I want a sewing machine I think, but I figured that I should take a class first. I taught myself when I was younger but it was all self teaching...I want to have someone else show me the right way to do it. Next weekend Joann's is having an open house of some sort and if you sign up for the classes then, it is half off :-) I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I'd LOVE to take sewing classes at Joann's, too bad I didn't know that you were interested too when you were here... we could've taken classes together!