Thursday, April 2, 2009

Natural Light...

It looks like my natural light photography is going to really get into practice soon. I did it when I first started doing photography but after a while I didn't like the unknown anymore and just wanted to know that I could control all the light. Since I do so much of that now, my natural light photography has suffered a bit. I think that my hang up is that my studio stuff always has the light right on, but then the natural light is sometimes more or less shadowy than I would like so it upsets me. Plus, there are some people out there that are really awesome at it and I think that I compare myself to them a lot. Oh well, anyway, back to my story.....I had lunch last week with the Controller here and we were talking and I told him about my photography business back home. Little did I know at the time, but he has a 2 year old and the last time they had pictures done it didn't go so well....oops. He has brought it up a couple more times so yesterday I sent him my website (which is really outdated and something I was planning on updating before doing anything in OH) and also gave him a couple album codes for natural light shoots that I have done (since the weather is so nice (or was), I have done a few lately). His wife liked what she saw and wanted to know if she could pass my name around a group that she is a member of....so we will see. I am not complaining, but I do hope I get a few more weeks of just hanging out before I start with the biz again.

Other than that, nothing new today...I planned the layout of my garden last night and then today when I got to work some of the pea seeds at come up out of their little starter pellets some so I think that I should have planted them deeper or only one to a hole or something. I also found out last night that Craig loves carrots and they don't take up much space (figuring out the spacing in a garden is surprisingly hard) so I am going to start another pellet greenhouse with carrots, zucchini, another lettuce and some sunflowers. I am going to try to take pictures periodically for posting here....ah, my exciting life!

Speaking of pictures....I took some of the trailer today and I will get them uploaded tonight.

No comments: