Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am back!

And it is certainly bittersweet. I said a tearful goodbye to Craig at the airport as I left for home and he got on his connecting flight and then I came home only to have a little time to catch up on photography emails and then to get ready to go a shoot that I have in about 40 mins. I haven't even been able to catch up on my blogs yet and read what you guys have been up to :-( Our flight left at 7:20 this morning so I have been up since 4:45am...yikes. I am hoping that this newborn shoot goes well and I can get it done and get back here to go through some of my pictures from the trip..I also have several rolls of film from my medium format camera to develop and I am going to drop those off tomorrow. I promise to catch you guys all up on what I was doing for the last week...thinking that one of Drena's number entries (stolen from someone else) might be the best way to go about it.....

2 comments:

Drena said...

welcome home!

m said...

glad you are back. sorry about your film.