Thursday, October 30, 2008

NKOTB and Ghosts

I went to the NKOTB last night with Morgan, E-liz, Rebecca, and Hope and it was a BLAST!! We got a little lost trying to find something to eat but once we finally got somewhere we had a good time. It was one of those nights that just makes you think back to the carefree days. As some of you might know, Morgan, E-liz, Hope, Leigh Anne, and I went to almost every football game in 2002....including away games and we had so much fun! We always took Hope's yellow Extera and would see some of the same fans at away games and were even affectionally called "the yellow car girls" Morgan has been posting some of the pictures on her facebook page lately so I guess it was on all of our minds and it was just fun to think about and share stories from it...then we went to see NKOTB and it reminds you of 5th or 6th grade when you were so in love with them...just another carefree time in your life! They still looked good, Joey is still my favorite and I was shocked at how many of the words I still knew! My ears were ringing and my throat hurt by the time I left but it was all worth it! It was so funny because it was about 98% girls our age there...they even turned the boy's bathroom into a girl's bathroom (which didn't really help that much because there were only two stalls in there compared to the 30 in the girl's bathroom but it was a nice thought). There were also several girls that wore side ponytails and legwarmers and stuff...nice.

Ghosts...do you guys believe in ghosts or do you think that it is all in people's mind? I was listening to my radio station this morning and they were talking to a ghost hunter in Atlanta and were playing some audio. I just wonder how much of the audio is true and how much is made up...have any of you ever encountered any ghosts? I never have. Just curious!

Tomorrow I am leaving to go to GA/FL....hopefully it will be fun and we will have a Bulldog win!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

We must listen to the same radio station in the mornings because I heard it too (didn't hear the audio this morning though because I was already at work before they did it). I'm not sure whether I believe in ghosts or not, but some of that audio is really creepy! I like to live in a fantasy world where I believe that if they tell us the audio is real, then it is. I mean, they sound like nice, honest people. It could be totally faked and I'll be the first to admit that I bought it. But I like to think that what they pick up is real. Maybe they should call those guys out to the DG House and see if they pick up any audio from the ghost there - what was her name? She was always in the bathroom, right? :)

Mel said...

oh yeah, wasn't her name Donna? I totally forgot about her!

Mel said...

Oh and what was her story?

Rebecca said...

Donna - yes! I think you are right. Didn't she die in a car wreck like around her initiation or something? I could be totally making all that up though.

Mel said...

no, I think that you are right! Maybe I will submit it to the radio station...how creepy would that be?

m said...

Yes, Donna. Remember the "gold tree" of some of her stuff?

Mel said...

I don't remember the gold tree, what was that and what was the story behind it?