Saturday, October 18, 2008

lost luggage

Oh yeah, that is right! Ugh! All flights were on time. Craig even got in early (which I usually worry about cause the first time we were going to CO to meet his parents he almost missed the connection in Atlanta). We had tvs on the plane, which to a college football girl is a dream come true (though I only got to watch Tech beat Clemson, my brother in law was at the game for his b-day so I can deal) I did getregular updates on the UGA game and Stafford's interceptions!

We land and go to get our luggage and mine isn't coming, isn't coming and then I go to make sure no one snatched it and when I come back Craig says it stopped. Great. I forgot to mention that I got another medium format camera and that thing is haevy as hell so I packed the extra lenses and some other parts in my checked bag. My bag weighed 61 pounds so she put a weight tag and "elite" on it since I am gold medallion now. So gald she did that cause my goodness what would have happened if I was regular? They probably would have lost the bag...oh yeah, they did! I go to the Delta counter, she looks it up and says "yeah, it didn't make the flight". Great, I am leaving at 7am so when will it be here? She replies she doesn't know...great. As we fill out the form she askes me again what time I am leaving (like I would lie). Then tells me 6 at the latest. Craig and I go on our merry way (more later) and luckily I had luggage waiting for me at the hotel! Need to dig back out that letter to Delta.

No comments: