Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One year old cuteness

I saw Ariyana on the camera to night for her birthday. She was cute and started smiling as soon as she saw me and heard my voice. Then she reached for me to pick her up....how cute is that? I have trained her to just lift those little arms and she knows I will get her :-) Probably not the best thing to have trained her to do but she doesn't get to see me that often and I love to hold her when I do see her so I figure it isn't that bad :-)

Gonna try out this boxing that Rebecca raves about in a little while....I will let you know how it goes! edit: I love the boxing...I get way too into it! I think that my arms will be sore tomorrow but I won every time. I still haven't mastered how exactly to work the punches and I am trying to use both arms so that I don't have one strong arm and the other will be weak :-) I actually think that the boxing is a better workout than some of the things in the Wii Fit.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad you liked it (I would have felt bad if you hated it!) It really does give your arms & shoulders a good workout. I'm sore again from Tuesday night. I guess the more I do it the less sore I will be. But at least when you're sore you know it's working!

Carrie Davis said...

Hsappy Birthday to your busy bee. I'll have to try the boxing...

Mel said...

I know, I am excited about playing to more.....I have been trying all the games so I haven't really gotten great at any of them.

Carrie, Ariyana says thank you for the happy birthday wish...only 4 months until Miss Charlotte's birthday!

m said...

Glad you got to see her on her birthday even if it was not in person. This weekend should be lots of fun!