Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ariyana, my little busy bee!

Today Ariyana turns ONE! I can't believe it! I decided not to drive up there tonight since I will go on Sunday and since I have been swamped at work. I do have a webcam and my brother in law has one too so they are going to call me tonight when it is time to sing happy birthday! I wish I had a recent picture to post but I will get some on Sunday!

Also, didn't mean to offend anyone on the gas crisis thing...I know that none of you are like that and I understand that people have to get places, I am more annoyed with people who have alternatives but don't use them...it would be like if I filled up every day on my way home even though I only drove 20 miles because I wanted to make sure I had gas...that was what I was complaining about.

So, I thought I was going to be in town for a while but it looks like I will be heading to New Orleans in a couple of weeks....actually a little outside of New Orleans but I am hoping to sneak into the city one night. I also have a friend that lives there who just had her third!!! Yikes! She is the same age as me! Anyway, I haven't met the new little one and if I do then I can cross that off my list of 101 things (until someone out of state has another one). I also only have 2 and a half weeks until vacation!! YAY!!

I did spin class today and it was the hardest that it has ever been! My legs were burning but it was also the third day in a row that I worked out so maybe that had to do with it. I wanted to try the Pilates class tomorrow but we will see how I feel. After reading Rebecca's post I want to try out the boxing (haven't played that one yet).

Hope everyone has a good night and finds gas :-)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday to Ariyana! I know for a fact that she has the BEST birthday of all the year (it happens to be mine too!) :) Let us know if you try the Wii boxing - it is my favorite so far! Granted, I haven't tried too many things, but I love it - you will get a really good upper body workout.

Mel said...

Oh, yay, happy birthday to you too! I will have to try the boxing...on the agenda tonight...I will let you know how it goes.

Drena said...

Happy bday Ariyana and Rebecca!!