Friday, October 31, 2008

Pictures!!

Here are some of the pictures from my trip...just the film ones have been uploaded with the exception of a few (they are the rectangle ones). None of the ones that have been uploaded were altered in any way. I am going to weed through them and take down some of the ones I don't like but I just put them all up there to start with. I am not very pleased with most of the black and white ones, much to my disappointment. I still have one roll that isn't finished so we will see what that turns out. As always, I would love to hear what any of you have to say about them (you can leave comments on the actual pictures on the site if you want). I am going to post some of my favorites on my actual website once I have a chance to finish looking at them all very carefully.

Here is the link. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Drena said...

I like this one: 0289660_0289660-R1-E010

It is on page 3.

I don't have a flickr account

Mel said...

Thanks! I think that one of my favorites is one of the Golden Gate Bridge.