Friday, October 3, 2008

My big wedding debut...

Tomorrow I will actually get to shoot some pictures at the wedding I am helping with tomorrow. I am really nervous about it but I hope that I will do well and pull it off. Luckily I don't think that I will be shooting anything that is super important, just shots of people at the cocktail hour or something similar. It still makes me nervous though. I also don't know what time I am supposed to be there or where I am supposed to be. I have emailed the photographer and called him twice with no response. Pretty sure it is like an 11am-midnight thing so I would like to know for sure. UGH. Hopefully he will let me know soon. In order to protect the innocent I will post the details on my private blog after tomorrow. If you don't have access and want it, just let me know. I just don't want random people to find it....too easy with google these days and I like to vent on that one..though not too much venting lately!

My tummy hurts today...not sure why but I hope it goes away soon. Also, the meeting I spent a lot of time preparing for this week got cut REALLY short today..that sucked!

No comments: