Monday, October 6, 2008

Raising Ariyana Right!

Here are a couple of pictures from my little busy bee's party yesterday. Robb took these with his new camera (same camera I have) and he did a great job! As you might not be able to tell, I gave Ariyana a little UGA cheerleading outfit (will post pictures of her in it after this coming weekend) for her birthday (along with some books and foam toys). When she opened it she smiled and Robb, Zach's mom and I (the only UGA fans) said "YAY, Ariyana" and she started clapping. A couple of gifts later she got the same thing in GA Tech (Zach and his dad's side are all Tech fans) and she just gave this deadpan look like "what the heck is this ugly thing" It was so classic. Robb didn't get a picture cause we were laughing so hard but hopefully I did. I am going to go through my pictures tonight and will hopefully be able to post it tomorrow.

Here she is holding the outfit (so you can't see it that well but look how happy she is).

I also gave her a little UGA picture book to put the cute pictures of her in her outfit in :-) She liked that too and you can see from the picture below.


No comments: