Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ariyana time...

Not much to report today..I barely remember what happened at work but it was over before I knew it...seems so long ago that I left for work. Craig and I devised a plan for me to fly up Valentine's weekend to make a final decision on where I will live (it will be a month out so I can sign what I need to). We also thought of the idea of me renting a house in the area that we both really like there (can you tell we are indecisive) and you can't really do that very far in advance anyway.

I am supposed to get Ariyana again on Sunday. I am really excited but a little worried. She has been EXTREMELY sick all week...this child normally scarfs down food like she is never fed and my sister couldn't get her to eat or drink anything yesterday. She has had a fever for 4 days. My sister tried giving her Pedalyte through a dropper but she didn't keep it down the second time. She just wants to be held all day by whoever is with her (my sister one day, Zach one and my mom one). Zach just sent me a message that she showed signs of improvement today. The other problem is that I have a client coming on Sunday. I thought she was coming on Saturday..I had it written down for that day but her husband works that day so I have to keep it on Sunday...should be interesting to have Ariyana here while I do that....I hope she will sit somewhere and play with something. I think that she will because she is shy around new people and I told my client we could do it earlier (appt is at 3pm) if they didn't want her here but the client said it was fine. I was sort of hoping that she would change it. Oh well. I am still looking forward to time with my little bb :-)

I am ready for the weekend!!

No comments: