Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stay away sickness

I am trying my darness to keep away from all sick people. It has gotten a little ridiculous at work. Please, if you are sick, DON'T GO TO WORK. We don't have a set number of sick days at work so all these people who feel the need to come in and cough all over anything have no excuse. My boss was out Monday with a stomach flu, the girl next to me has been hacking up a lung for a week now, and she got a call yesterday from the daycare to pick her baby up because she was sick..who she also brought to work and today she just blew her nose all day. The girl across the hall from me was out today with a sick baby (ear infection) and the other girl I have been working with got a cold this weekend. Oh, and I also got the pleasure of hearing someone get sick in the bathroom while I was trying to pee the quickest I have ever peed in my life....I do not do throw up!



I had a great and busy weekend! Six sessions and my niece for the whole day on Sunday. Ariyana was still trying to recover from being sick herself so she was a little whiney and just wanted to be held (which I didn't mind other than when I had my client here). She did really well with my client too. She even wanted them to hold her (such the social butterfly). We had fun even if she wasn't feeling exactly herself.



Yesterday I went to the personal trainer and I thought I was going to die. I felt drained and just exhausted after a mile. It was so sad. I decided that I should skip my step class today and just rest. I came home from work on time and even stopped at the store to get some Zinc (I am already taking Vitamin C everyday). Tonight I want to just relax, get a couple of photos edited and probably knit or crochet. Some of the girls at work have decided that they want a "lunch and learn" on Thursday to learn to crochet...so funny. I am going to teach them. I just love to do it in the winter time...just seems like what you should be doing on a cold night. Craig teases me about it, but it is really relaxing to me!

Hope all of you are staying healthy and getting all that Christmas shopping done. I can't decide if I am going to send out xmas cards...I don't have any cute pets, cute kids, or wedding pictures to put on one.....hmmmm.

3 comments:

Drena said...

You could send a picture from your travels. That's what we did before having wedding and hopefully baby picture this year!

Shaye said...

AMEN, sister!! We have patients come in all of the time who are sick!! WHY in the WORLD would you want to go to the dentist when you are SICK???? UGH!!

Erin H. said...

You don't have to have a picture card, or I like Drena's travel pic idea :)