Thursday, December 11, 2008

One more...

Sorry, one more that I did tonight :-) It is one of my favorites so I wanted to post it...

Not much else going on with me....work has been really busy so this week flew by!! My mom is coming this Saturday to help me get and put up my tree. I get a real one so it is hard to do on my own. I am excited...I just need to figure out where to move all this stuff in my place! Mom is going to help with that too :-) Moms are always good at that kind of stuff so I know she will help me figure it out. I am sad that I had to wait so long to get it but with 6 sessions last weekend and two more on Saturday morning, it didn't make any sense to get it before now. I also get to see those gorgeous twins of Erin's this weekend :-) They have grown so much lately!!

So, since I have no pets, kids, or wedding, I think I will take Drena's idea of a travel photo...hopefully people will at least get a laugh out of it so check your mail :-) (though I haven't ordered or designed them yet so no promises). I need to make a to do list!!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Another disadvantage to boys - you can't put them in cute hats like these! You did a great job - I wish I knew a baby girl who needed a hat!

Mel said...

I am working on trying to find some cute but not girlie ideas for boys...I will post one if I come up with anything good.....I have a couple ideas, just haven't done any yet.