Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My latest projects....









These are some of the hats that I have been knitting/crocheting lately. There are a few more but I don't have pictures of them yet. I am going to add them all to my etsy website which you can see in the sidebar if you know anyone who needs any little gifts for xmas. I just like making them and figured that if they didn't sell I could always donate them! I had to use Pooh as a model since I don't have any little ones running or crawling around!






5 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Umm, i have a willing child that will model in return for an adorable brown hat with a flower :)

Mel said...

SOLD! It is a deal! Do you know how big around her head is? I will make some that are her size that she can model and of course the one that she gets to keep as her modeling fee :-) Do you like the brown and orange or do you prefer a different flower color?

Mollypants said...

I like the last one best!

Drena said...

very cute! I have a newborn model coming any day that can help you as well. :) You can even pretend he's a girl if you need to. You can never tell is a newborn is a boy or girl anyway.

m said...

Cute hats! I need to Caroline one!

Btw- rumor is that they usually use girls as boy baby models because they are suppose to be more expressive. Thought that was funny when I heard it! Now I always try to figure out which it is.