Friday, December 19, 2008

I need to go home!

I am just sitting here not really doing anything. It isn't like I don't have stuff to do, I just don't have anything that I can start now, work on for an hour and then put down for a week and a half so better to just not start something huh? I had an appointment with my personal trainer tonight but he cancelled and I have a photo session with one of my clients who had a baby the same day that Oliver was born at 7 which is right over near here. I think that I am going to go home in between and get a lot of much needed cleaning done before Craig gets here. That will be almost as good as a workout, right? Maybe some Wii playing to supplement :-) I think that if I could get that cleaning done I would feel a lot less stressed in general. It really is the only major thing that I have left to do! This is also what makes it even harder to sit here at work when there really isn't a new project that I can start. I was going to try to make it to 4:30 but now I am thinking more like 4! I just get so antsy when it gets close to vacation time :-)

1 comment:

Mollypants said...

I feel your pain...I'm temping and am about to scream...it's 4:37 and I feel like it's taken a year to just pass ten minutes. and I really can't start anything because I have to leave right on time at 5 to get home. uggggghhhh I don't know how you survive the corporate world. I may tear my hair out.