Sunday, December 14, 2008

Productivity at its best...

I still had a ton to do today ...even after all that I got done yesterday. My tree is still not decorated but hopefully I will get to that later today. Right now I am editing pictures. I had 3 sessions and a birthday party to do and since editing is my least favorite part, I figured I would get it overwith before I move on to the next thing. I am hoping it will only take a couple more hours and then I can decorate the tree and maybe go to the grocery store. I want to make some yummy things for the people at work. I have found it is the best way to go about it...I like to bake, but don't need to eat it all. Both the girls around me at work have a sweet tooth so this way I get to make it and eat a little bit and they take care of the rest. They are expecting something big for xmas after my turkeys at Thanksgiving and I think that I have an idea, I just don't know if it is going to work.

Good news...my mom found my other xmas box last night at her house. She had put it out in the big garage and not in the one attached to the house like all the other xmas stuff :-) Glad it is found.

It is so chilly outside today! I don't know why it has to be cloudy just cause it is cold but it is the perfect day for me to be stuck in the house and getting stuff done. You know how everyone talks about spring cleaning? I don't really like that. In the spring it is nice out...I want to be outside. Today however, is a great day for cleaning! I already feel better after the stuff I got done yesterday..but I am only halfway there.....which really means I should get back to it! Hope everyone is staying warm.

1 comment:

m said...

Hoping you knock everything out and can go see Drena soon!