Friday, September 5, 2008

And the winner is...

Well, not really the winner, but out of 459 entries, they picked 77 and this was one of them. Remember the contest I said I was going to enter, well, I did, I just didn't share the pictures that I entered because, honestly I didn't think that I would get one in there. It is going to be displayed in a gallery October 1st-December 12th. If any of you that live in Atlanta want to go by and check it out...I will try to find out more about where exactly it will be and stuff...


5 comments:

m said...

I love it! Melissa's camera looks great too. You really do have some great pictures!

Mel said...

Thanks :-) I am hoping to get some more up there soon, but I am not very organized so it is taking a while and I have 5 sessions this weekend, plus the football game so it looks like I will be busy next week!

Mollypants said...

Very nice! very good composition...makes a simple subject very interesting.

Mel said...

Thanks Molly! I actually cropped it a little different because the horizon was too in the middle and then this was the result.

Drena said...

congrats!!