Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Symptoms

So I thought I was feeling better and I thought that the cough was a sign that it was all going away but that doesn't seem to be the case....I get lightheaded sometimes with this medicine so I haven't been taking it as often. I am just so tired and then tonight I laid down and tried to nap and it ended with a lot of sneezing and a stuffy nose :-( I was supposed to go to a concert with Dudley tonight but I asked her if she could get someone else to go and luckily she did. I am going to go to bed early again tonight but I am sick of being sick and I really wanted to clean my place tonight and pack since tomorrow night we are staying in the hotel room with my sister for the night.

On the bright side....I will get to meet my dad's mystery date on Saturday. Looking forward to that. I am a little worried about the fact that I have been sick all week and the activities start tomorrow at 4 and go until Saturday at 8pm. I know we will have fun, I just want to feel better.

No comments: