Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling a little better

I am tired and have a little cough but I think after a good night of sleep tonight I will be a new woman! I got the film for my camera in the mail today (you can't just go to any store and get it and the one store you can go to closes at 6 so I can't ever make it there in time). I got it all loaded into the camera and am all ready to try it out. Not sure when I will get to try it out since it gets dark earlier now. I thought about taking to work tomorrow and going somewhere at lunch time but I am not sure where I would go that is close enough....

I also tried out the Wii Fit some more tonight...didn't do anything really strenuous since I am still trying to get better but I did play the hula hoop game..I could see how you could get fit if you played that over and over again. I look forward to actually being able to use it once I feel better.

With all this free time on my hands (no sessions last weekend or this weekend) I find myself becoming a real camera/photography geek....I spend a lot of time looking stuff up and researching different ideas and clubs and shows and contests.....hopefully it will spark my creativity and I will get some good pictures for you guys.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

glad you're feeling better and hope you got a good night's sleep last night!

m said...

May have to try the wii fit.

Hope you are feeling all better soon and have lots of fun at your sister's wedding!