Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dayton, Part 2 and other stuff.

So, somehow writing that whole entry last night, talking to Meghan and Molly's response made things a WHOLE lot clearer and I think that an actual plan has been hatched. I will definitely let you guys know when I have more details but I feel really good about it all right now.

In other news, I drove home from Statesville today. I have a lead foot. I made it home in 4hrs and 15 mins from a town that is 45 miles NORTH of Meghan. I also stopped for starbucks once, gas once, and then in commerce to go to one store. I also looked down and saw my speedometer at 95 at some points....that couldn't have been right though, right? Who knows.

Tonight the Wii will be used!!! I am going to the personal trainer at 6 and then I am going to come home and set it up. Carrie said she got one last weekend and she loves it! That is what everyone says so I am going to get it hooked up!!

I can't believe that it is already Thursday! I get to go to my first Georgia game of the year this weekend and I am pumped!! Hope I don't melt!

3 comments:

Mollypants said...

oh and by the way - you will not freeze to death in the winter. You'll lose a few gloves and scarves for the first year, but you'll survive. I promise.

m said...

As previously voiced, just get a super cute new coat that you love to wear and show off! Then you will at least smile when you put it on and head out in the cold!

Mel said...

yeah, I know I won't freeze but sadly, that is about my biggest concern about it all...then I was looking at these cute little lofts that they have there and somehow I started to forget about the cold a little bit. It also makes it a pain to move cause you have to go through so many snowy mountain roads in KY. I really think that it is coming together though.