Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Long day!

Today has been a long day! I went to bed after UT got upset by UCLA last night (way to go SEC) and got up at 4:20am. Went to the Dayton airport for a 6am flight, slept the whole way (I am sure the guy next to me hated me cause I am sure I snored but I don't care). Got my bags, rode marta to get my car at work and hit the road for a 4.5 hour drive..yikes! Got to Statesville at 1:30 today and then left work at 6. I am tired! I got to my room and it was freezing...literally 64 degrees and the air was broken..next room. I am tired. Working on my melissa's camera website, starving and watching 90210 (but not really, couldn't tell you one thing that happened so I will have to catch up later). I am tired.

I think that I will go to bed soon. Tomorrow I am going to meet up with Meghan so that will be fun.

Also freaking out a bit because last year at this time Craig and I saw each other over Labor day and then not again until mid October when we broke up. Saw him this weekend and will not see him again until mid October when we go on our trip. I know it is dumb so no need to tell me that but a little part of me is freaked out...being a girl (or at least being me) sucks sometimes.

2 comments:

Drena said...

I think you are just being paranoid! Go to bed...your tiredness is probably making you paranoid!

Mel said...

Yeah, I know...I am really tired....I think that I will go to bed...