Sunday, September 7, 2008

Exhausted!

Wow....I just took over 600 pictures! I spent all day yesterday at the UGA game...where I got to see these two cuties at their first tailgate (and I didn't even know they were coming, we just happen to see Erin walking on North Campus with Ella) :-)
It was HOT with all caps! I always feel so nasty after those games but it is always worth it.
Of course when I spend all day one day at a football game on the weekend it means that the next day is full of picture taking...which gets me to the 600 pictures...whew! I must say that all my sessions went really well today but getting up at 8 on the day after being in the sun all day is a little hard for me. Off to edit!


1 comment:

Meredith said...

Oh how fun!!! Glad you enjoyed your day in Athens. Next time you see Erin tell her hello for me!