Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Moreno's Missed Spotlight.

Sorry to talk about the play again but I just found this article funny. I found it funny because I texted Craig right after the play and told him to watch the highlights so he could see it (they didn't show the game in OH) and I called him again later when he didn't text back to make sure he saw it. Then when I was watching SportsCenter after I got home I didn't see the play showed at all...hmmmm. Then I got an email from Morgan that said "they just showed highlights and didn't show Moreno's hurdle....wtf" So, today when I went to log on to read everyone's blogs (that none of you have been writing in) I saw that article on Yahoo and thought that it was just too funny.

I am finding it very hard to be motivated to edit tonight..I need to get doing on it and it probably will not take me that long once I start...or at least I hope, but I just can't seem to get started.

Tomorrow I leave for NJ. It is for work but since it is located 15 mins from my Grandma, I am going to stay with her. It will be good to see her...probably won't have internet for the next three days other than the bb but it will be fun to see her.

Today I did some research on medium format cameras. I think that I am going to get one this weekend at a camera store sidewalk sale that Carrie and I are going to. I hope that I find some good deals...I left my list at work though :-( Hopefully I will get some good pictures for you guys :-) once I get it...oh and the lovely contest that I won is going to cost me over $100 because I have to get the print matted and framed a certain way...that sucks. Oh well, it will still be cool to be up at a show...and if it doesn't sell it will at least be ready in case I ever enter and when with it in another show. I want to look for some more to enter.

No comments: