Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Cards

Since this is all I have been working on for the last few days, I thought I would post a couple. They are nothing fancy since I have to design everything myself (including all the backgrounds, the stripes one by one, rudolph who is made of shapes, and the snowflake which started as lines). There are lots of people who design these backgrounds and digital papers like the cool ones that Carrie uses for Charlotte's book (although she designs some of hers too!) but none of them will let you use them for "commercial" use and even though the designer would probably never find out, I would be upset if someone used one of my pictures that I took for commercial use without telling me. Anywho, I put Ariyana in all of them to protect the innocence of my clients , even though the picture didn't always fit exactly right, and normally I would change the colors to make sure it matched their outfits.....









4 comments:

Meredith said...

VERY CUTE! I don't know which one I like best!

Drena said...

Good job!

Rebecca said...

That little reindeer is so cute!

Mel said...

Thanks, he was popular this year :-) I made him from circles, rectangles and lines!!