Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vices and The Big Thank You

I listen to Q100 in Atlanta and this week they have each decided to give up a vice: smoking, diet pills, sleeping pills, sugar, and the Crackberry. Got me to thinking what I would give up for 5 days that would be considered a vice....I am not sure because I feel like the only thing that I am addicted to lately is chocolate. What would you guys give up?

Also Q100 is doing this Big Thank You project and whether or not you agree with where all our troops are, they are still willing to risk their lives so we can enjoy our freedoms. That is more than a lot of us can say so drop by the website above and leave them a little message!

3 comments:

Mollypants said...

I already gave up smoking. Ummmmm...probably coffee/caffeine in general. Everything else I've kind of already given up!

Drena said...

email or facebook or email on my phone. I'm not giving any of them up, but those would be difficult for me.

Shaye said...

I guess Diet Coke...that doesn't sound fun at all!