Saturday, November 15, 2008

I survived and Greece!

I will say that 6 hours of photographing kids will wear me out faster than 8 hours of my regular job but I was pleased with the results. You know what that means, tomorrow I get to go through all those pictures and get them in albums for parents so they can order them and get their xmas cards out on time. I have one more session tomorrow but he is only a month and a half old so he will not be crawling, crying, hiding, walking away, tearing the background, or pitching a fit at all which will be a lot easier than I can say for some of the sessions today. Also, for all you moms out there...PLEASE, if you ever go to a photographer who works out of their house or meets you somewhere (ie, not a chain when they are there from 9-5 whether you show up or not), be on time....or at least within 5 mins. It is hard when someone is late and you are the only one working and have another session coming soon. After talking to Meghan today (checking up on her kiddos), I realized that I haven't really written that much in the private blog lately (was telling her some stories from today). I will try to do that tomorrow to catch you guys up and fill you in on today. (after the pictures from today are all up).

Tonight Dudley came over and we booked hotels and flights for our island hopping in Greece in February. I know you said not to do that Molly but we couldn't play it by ear so we decide to go ahead....I got lots of advice from people who have been so I feel good about our decisions. It was hard to find places that would sleep more than 2 people (my sister Jennifer is going too). Here are our hotels for Athens, Crete, and Santorini! I am very excited!! I can't believe that it is only 3 months away because it seems like we have been planning it forever!

In other news....Alyson sent me this video tonight of Ariyana very clearly saying baby!! HOW CUTE!!

No comments: