Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF

I have no idea where the day went! I had meeting after meeting, after meeting! UGH, I don't feel like I really accomplished anything today! Oh well, it is FRIDAY! I decided to book myself a little massage today and I am pretty excited about that. It is with some guy name Robert who apparently is the 4th most requested massage therapist out of 40 at this location (or at least that is what the guy told me on the phone :-) ) After the massage I have to go home and clean though to get ready for my Holiday photo sessions tomorrow. Hopefully those will be fun. I don't have a Santa so I figured I can avoid all the screaming kids and will just have to deal with the kids who are too young to sit still for you! I am used to it so that is ok with me.

I am going to start a little Atlanta photo project before I move to Ohio...I would like to have some really good images to take with me since this city is always changing and evolving and it will be fun to see what it will look like in 5 or 10 years. Any suggestions of those must-have shots? I don't want to leave anything out!

6 comments:

Zane Hollingsworth said...

get a shot of the skyline at sunset from stone mountain.

Rebecca said...

Well, it will be hard to do this at this time of year, but kids playing in the fountains at Centennial Park is always a fun one. We actually took some of Zachary in front of them one April. It was freezing, and he had a jacket on, but I love those pictures.

Meredith said...

Definitely need one of the FOX. :)

Shaye said...

I like the Ecru hat with the pink and green polka dot ribbon. She's kinda got a big head...I'm guessing I need 5T.

Mollypants said...

The Varsity and the carhops that have been working there for 40 years.

Mel said...

Zane- where do you go to do that...I have sunset pics from Stone Mtn but I didn't know you could get a decent shot of the city!

All-thanks, those are great suggestions...I am going to start a list!