Saturday, November 8, 2008

Exhausted!



I haven't really slept as well lately and I was wide awake at 8:30 this morning...not a problem since I was going to get Ariyana today and knew I wouldn't get much done once I had her so at least this way I could get some stuff done....nothing exciting, I just needed to do laundry and boring stuff. Went to the farmer's market and then off to get Ariyana. My sister had her at Target for pictues, insulting to me, but whatever she wants to do :-) and that was really crowded so it took forever. Finally I got her at about 1:15 and brough her back to my house. I fed her and then we played for a while before heading over to Dudley's for her party. Ariyana was really shy when we got there and all she wanted to do was lay on my chest but she warmed up pretty quickly to Drena (she was sitting next to me) and was walking around a little bit. We didn't get to stay that long because I had to drive her back to the mall of Ga to return her by 6:45. It was a short day but we had fun and I was glad that I got to spend it with her. I certainly feel like it is later than 8:40 and since Craig went to a friend's house to watch a game, I think that I am going to go to bed early! I have a ton that I want to get done tomorrow.

Dawgs barely pulled out a win so it is probably good that Craig and I didn't go.....last time he went to that game was when we lost :-( not that it matters much for our season now, but I would hate to lose to them twice in KY in a row!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Here are some pictures that I took of her today while I had her at my place...Alyson wanted one of her in her Halloween costume! The other one is in a new prop that I got for Christmas :-)


3 comments:

Zane Hollingsworth said...

Great pics. She's very cute. What did you use for the reflective surface she's sitting on?

Mel said...

Just a piece of plexiglass that you can get at Home Depot....it is pricey at about $50 for that piece...it just looks so good with the black, or at least I think that it does.

Drena said...

cute! She was super good and cute last night. Glad I finally got to meet her.