Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun stuff

I was a little tired after my weekend but I am making A TON of progress at work today so that makes me feel a little bit better. I spent every minute that I wasn't at Drena's shower yesterday getting xmas cards made/designed and getting pictures put online so clients could look at them to decide what they wanted in their xmas card. It took a while but then today when I got the emails about how they loved their cards and pictures, it was all worth it. I have one more to do tonight and then I am going to get the rest of the pictures from my trip uploaded and try to find the receipts for all my business expenses for the year...yikes!

I had a massage on Friday after work and I HIGHLY recommend it. I went to Spa Sydell and I will admit it is a little cheesy and there were times during the thing where it really hurt, but I feel so much better now. My back doesn't feel as tight, I seem to sit up taller and my lower back which bothers me a lot hasn't bothered me at all since then. I know it is too early to tell much but I think that I could seriously get addicted if only they weren't so darn expensive. This guy I work with says if we do it at a doctor's office we can get insurance to pay for it so I am going to check into that...I really don't care about the scented candles and don't use scented oil anyway cause of my sensitive skin so I can go do a doctor if he can make my back feel this good and make me feel less stressed. We will see if I feel the same way after my personal training session tonight where he will probably make me do back/arms or something.

My countdown to Thanksgiving has officially begun. i got a lot of party evites today so I am ready for Christmas. I refuse to decorate for Xmas before T'giving so I am excited for T'giving to come. It actually starts for me this weekend when my sisters and I are getting together with my Dad on Sunday to have turkey with him :-) Then I am going to Ohio next week. Craig actually has to work the day after, but don't fear...I will be hitting the mall to see what kind of deals I can find. They have a good mall with all the normal stores and then anything that is not in the mall is right outside it in like 19 million shopping centers. They also have a place like Atlantic Station so I can also check that out and I think that there are outlets only 20-30 mins away. I am happy that I am driving there so I will have my car to get around.

Hope everyone else is having a productive Monday :-)

3 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Cool! Are you gonna post your xmas card designs?

Drena said...

Look into Massage Envy. I've heard their massages are much cheaper than other places. They are popping up all over.

Mel said...

Hmmm, good to know Drena!

Carrie- I didn't really think about posting any. Maybe I will post some of the ones that the clients chose. I had one that was popular. They aren't exciting or anything though...I tend to like plain stuff :-)