Monday, November 24, 2008

Ohio Bound

I got my packing done...didn't take as long as I thought but that is because most of the bathroom stuff will be in the morning. I also finished making the turkey cookies to use up the supplies I bought. It worked out pretty evenly so that was good. I am going to take some to work tomorrow.


Craig is sick tonight :-( Said he didn't feel good starting after lunch and seems to have a lot of symptoms. Sometimes it will only last a day with him so I really hope that is the case this time too. I would hate for him to be sick the whole time I am up there. I don't usually catch it from him but you know how boys are when they are sick...or at least he is...


On the healthy eating front, I talked to Adam and I think that I have come up with a plan to get rid of some of this nagging body fat. I am going to start when I get back from Ohio and we will see how it goes. Doesn't seem too difficult to do and pretty similar to the eating that I was doing when I was in town forever between jobs next year. He seems to think that it will help me so I am willing to give it a try.


In case people aren't going to check again, I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I will let you know how the gravy turns out.... Just to give you all a good laugh...here is a picture of the "gravy" from last year :-) Yum Yum!!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I hope you have a safe and fun trip! AND... a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Rebecca said...

It looks like oatmeal. :) Have a safe trip, and good luck with the gravy! At least you have a backup this year just in case...

m said...

Wow. That really does look like oatmeal. I thought the picture was going to go with your new diet. As in, Adam suggested lots of oatmeal or something.

Hope you have a good trip! Feel free to call when you are on the road. Just hanging out here this afternoon.

Mel said...

HAHA...I told you it would give you a laugh! Nope, that is the gravy not oatmeal. I will let you guys know more about the diet as it progresses but I am waiting until next week....

Drena said...

safe travels and happy thanksgiving