Sunday, November 30, 2008

Roadtrip from Hell!!

And I am still on it! I am in my 8th hour now (only took 7.5 to get to OH) and I still have 120 miles to go! I sat in bumper to bumper traffic in Knoxville where it took me an hour to go 20 miles, then I had 60 miles at about 60 and now it has taken me 30 mins to go 2 miles....yep, you read that right...2!!!!!!! It sucks cause I am alone and my back hurts when I drive a long time or in traffic so doing both is certainly not good! I have only stopped once too! For those who know my bladder, that is an accomplishment but it also means lots of car time with no stretching. I am thankful that I am not traveling with any kids but some company would be good!

I had a great time in Ohio and will have to fill you all in on the apartments and gravy situation (need some help in the apartment arena). But that is all a little much to type on the bb, even only going 10 mph. Actually, according to the odometer I am going no mph and I guess if I do the math it is about 4 mph.

Also just had a client call cause she sent me an email yesterday that I didn't respond to. She knew I was outt of town. Owning your own business is tough sometimes.


So, if you are bored, give me a call!

2 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Sorry you are doing that...Judd and I drove back from PA the Sunday after Thanksgiving last year and it took FOREVER...all of South Carolina was a traffic jam. Hang in there!

Mollypants said...

I'd call you, but I just got home myself from the ten hour trip from hell. And I just sat down with a glass of wine...good luck, and I hope you get the day off to recover from the drive.