Tuesday, November 4, 2008

just got in line

To vote. I have to admit that the line is a lot longer than I thought it would be but I also came earlier than I had planned so I am in line with the before work people. The lines on the news didn't look that bad so I figured I would try and now I have walked down here. I got in line at 8:35am. I will let you know when I am done :-). I know you guys don't care but at least this gives me something to do besides breath in the fumes of atlantans going to work. I did snap one pic but it is hard to get the line without being across the street (or better in it). I see people snapping from across the street so maybe once traffic dies down and I don't have to play frogger I will attempt it. Made friends with people behind me so that is good!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I got in line at 7:20 this morning and was finished at 8:40. Not as bad as I had feared, but my voting precinct is in a middle school gym - and it sure smelled like a skunky middle school gym!

Mel said...

yuck! Mine was outside...I stood down 10th street between juniper and piedmont for an hour and a half! Not bad since the weather was nice but man, if it had rained it would have been awful!