Monday, January 19, 2009

Beyond Lazy



That is what I have been since I got home on Friday. I ended up not getting home on time but since I didn't have any plans it didn't really matter.

Saturday I got up and didn't do a whole lot. I did go to the gym at 11am to the personal trainer and considering it was freezing and the gym is never fun, I was pretty proud of myself. Afterward I came home and cleaned out a few of my clothes drawers to get rid of old t-shirts and shorts and such and just tried to keep warm, ran a couple of errands and did some more blanket work :-)

Sunday I got up early and went to my mom's house to clean out some of my high school stuff in her extra garage. This is usually a hard thing for me to do but I was in a good mindset so it only took me about 4 hours to get it all done. The rest of the time I worked on this GT blanket I was making my sister (I KNOW but I started it when we had beaten them and now I just want to finish it so it can get out of my house) while my mom had to perform stuffed animal surgery!! To step back a bit, last Saturday my two sisters, Ariyana and their hubbies all had dinner at Jennifer's new house. While Alyson and Jennifer were at the store, they left Bunbun (a stuffed bunny they got when they found out they were pregnant with Ariyana and it goes everywhere with her) on the couch. Jennifer and Robb have a new doggie that is not as well trained and he used Bunbun as a chew toy. It was not pretty! My sisters got the call while they were at the store and got a stuffed doggie that was the same color as Bunbun but it wasn't him. We decided that surgery was definitely needed...his cheek was torn and was half of his side and his eye was popped out. We found all the pieces and last week I went to the store to get some repmlacement fur for the skin graph he was going to need. I was going to put him back together but decided that my mom was much better at that so I took him to her house yesterday. It took her 4 hours!!! to get him back together. But, I will say that when she was done...he looked GREAT!! I dropped him back off at Alyson's last night but unfortunately he needed a bath before Ariyana could have him again. I know she will be happy to get him back! Last night I went to see Bride Wars with Jenn and Morgan...cute but at $10 for a movie, I would rent it! Delta Gamma did get a shout out in it though..random.

Today I have not done much of anything!! I did finish my blanket (picture at top) and now I am just going to relax some more....sometimes it is so nice not to have any photography sessions...especially after last week.

The other picture is from my Natural Light Project and I named it Falic Cactus....HAHA! It is from Gates Pass in Tucson!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I LOVE the blanket!!! :)