Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Clarification on Disappointment

I just wanted to let you guys know that nothing happened to me yesterday. I mean, I heard all the negative comments but people have a right to voice their opinion so I am not bothered by that. I would like to think that my friends would always respect my opinions just as I respect theirs, even if we don't agree. Plus, if it was any of you, I would have called you out :-) I feel lucky that, for the most part, I can have intelligent conversations about politics with you guys, even if it is a touchy subject. Just felt like I should clear the air so you didn't think that something happened to me or that I was talking about any of you :-)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

So, I've been busy and am just catching up on posts... BUT, I'm totally with you. It really frustrates me how people are so negative about it all. I'm with Rebecca, I did not vote for Obama, but he's our president now and we should support him.... Just like we should support our troops and how we should've been supporting Bush instead of singing "na na na na..." THAT made me mad! You don't have to like him, but you should respect and support him when he was our president, you know?