Tuesday, January 27, 2009

thoughts going through my head

-This flight is going to suck.
-I hope I get to sit next to a normal person.
-Flying with cramps on a 4 hour flight, not fun (sorry if tmi)
-I work how girls sucessfully pull off that messy hair look. Is mine too thick for it or am I just not good at it? Anyone have tips and how do they even see the back to know if it looks good.
-i bet people think that I didn't shower today. I did shower but my hair is up and I have on workout pants and a t-shirt which I normally only wear to the gym.
-Sure wish I had looked at the weather before I left home. When I checked in it was only 44 in Phoenix at 1pm. I am going to Tucson so what are the chances it is warmer 2 hours east.
- Is the movie "the long shots" any good? I am sort of doubting it.
-someone near me stinks and I hope I just got a wiff as they went by and they aren't sitting near me. Or is it me? No, I showered.

I think it is nap time after I call Craig to whine.

No comments: