Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lost

I have to admit that I am a little lost on the weekends with no photography sessions. Since I normally do them from about 9am-4pm and then edit, it is a lot of extra hours to have all to myself. I really like it though....just a little lost as to where to start when I have all this time to accomplish items on my to do list. Today my mom came to help me take down and return my tree. When we took it in they gave me a dogwood sappling. How cute is that? I obviously have nowhere to plant it but it said you could keep it in your fridge for a while until you planted. I am going to Dayton in 5 weeks so I will take it with me then. Until then I have a tree in my fridge. Oh well. Another project I worked on today was my sock situation. I always have a hard time finding socks that match so I finally took all of the socks out of my drawers that didn't have a match and sat down to match them....good news is that most of the socks had a mate...sad news, some didn't :-( I also cleaned, but for those of you who visit often, it is pretty clean here right now...I have actually had time to keep it clean!! I also did some crocheting and some cleaning off of the computer and backing up of all my files and pictures and did my NLP325 picture. Click to see all our pictures so far! I even had time for pizza and a movie with Dudley! It was a very productive day today. Tomorrow I really have no plans other than visiting three of my favorite baby girls :-) I am going to hang out for a bit with Charlotte, Ella, and Emma...oh, and Carrie and Erin :-) Actually, they are going to model some of my hats for me so I can list them on etsy on someone other than pooh! I haven't seen Charlotte in forever and didn't get to play with the twins long enough the last time I saw them so I am excited about the visit. The best thing is that I don't have to rush to go anywhere else and they are close to the farmer's market so I can get some of that healthy food that I need to eat. All in all, a great weekend. Next weekend it will go back to my normal 9am-4pm on Saturday and then on Sunday I am leaving for a week in Arizona. I get to check another state off my list and I know some of you (Drena) like my travel stories, but I really hope that this one goes smooth. It is actually two trips in one for two different locations at work. We are flying into Phoenix and driving to Tuscon since it is so much cheaper. The drive is supposed to be beautiful and I am going with another girl that is our age so we are going to stop and take pictures along the way. I am looking forward to that part. I also have these visions of beautiful sunsets over the desert so I hope they don't disappoint.

Hope everyone else in enjoying their weekend. The weather makes it a great weekend for me to be so productive and I hope to get more done tomorrow!

No comments: