Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year everyone! Yesterday I went to Athens with Morgan where our evening went something like this: get to Athens, run to Target to get cookie dough and icing, go home, watch football, go to Mexicali (eastside since the main one was closed), went home, more football and an awful movie, baked cookies, ate cookies and then at 11pm we headed out to a bar to meet up with Rachel Johnstone and her boy. We got there at like 11:30 by the time we drove, parked and walked to the bar. It got so crowded that I was afraid that I wouldn't ever see Morgan again after she went to the bar but she reappeared at 11:50 or so. We actually got seats at the back of the bar and had fun making fun of everyones clothes. Apparently college girls are a lot like 6 year olds now..you know how they pick their favorite shirt/pants/skirt/dress/costume and want to wear it everywhere, even if it doesn't match? That is what the college girls dress like now...we saw sequin dresses with cowboy boots, tank dresses over thermal shirt with tights and boots (none the same color scheme), and lots of other mismatched stuff. It was funny. We did the countdown, though we didn't know what number they were on until they hit 4....took some pictures and left around 1am. Back home and to bed....perfect! Today we pretty much watched football ALL DAY! I crocheted some more of my blanket and did my entry for the Natural Light 325 Project. Ah, good times!

1 comment:

Mollypants said...

I'm sorry I haven't done my pictures yet. I get home from DC tomorrow, but I forgot my camera in Charlotte so I haven't been able to take any photos :(