Thursday, January 29, 2009

Moving Day

So, I think that the move date is set!! I think that the magic weekend will be March 21st! My boss is supposed to be working out where I will sit at the auction in Cincy and my mom is all ready to drive up with me. I had a hard time finding people to help move me but Dudley stepped up and is going to help. I don’t really have anything heavy to move cause I am leaving my TV in Atlanta (though it will have a lot less channels and no DVR or HD J) and I really don’t have that much else that is even bulky other than my bed and couch and chair. I am super excited about getting the date nailed down.

And, of course, after I posted my geography lesson, they have a ton of snow in Ohio…perfect timing but I swear it is not normally like that and really it came a bit south. Now you also understand why I knew it would be a death wish to try to move in January through the mountains. Sadly, I am a little worried about my trip up there for V-day L but hopefully by March it will all be gone and I will be able to move just in time for the end of their winter and the beginning of spring.


For all you Atlanta people (and others interested), I will be sure to have a going away get together that will probably happen the weekend before if you are around...if not then I will be back in April sometime to celebrate the big 3-0!

No comments: