Friday, January 16, 2009

Not scared anymore, just annoyed....

Today has not gone too well. I left in plenty of time for the 2hr drive to Phoenix to fly home and then I get within 10 miles and there is a bad motorocyle wreck so the highway is shut down.....finally get going again and don't know where a gas station is to fill up the rental car so I just return it, am rushing so I don't miss my flight.....finally get to the airport and the flight was delayed an hour...ugh...oh well, at least I haven't thought about the crash since the Today show this morning and it hasn't been mentioned once in the airport so far...now if my plane could just get here so I can get home to what sounds like is a freezing Atlanta.

By the way, Craig emailed me today and said the temp there was -11....without windchill. He said after being outside for 4-5 mins your skin felt weird and then it took like 15 mins for you to warm up...I hope that Ohio gets this out of its system this winter before I move there. Now you see why I waited until the spring...Molly aside, doesn't moving in weather like this sound miserable????

Wish me luck or entertain me until I get to leave Phoenix :-)

1 comment:

Mollypants said...

My first winter was miserable. So was my second, my third...and until I moved South again. I've always said that after your first summer in Georgia, you're used to it. You never get used to the biting cold. I'm in DC this weekend and it is COLD!!!!