Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Platinum Weddings

So, you know how I helped with that wedding a few months ago that is supposed to be on Platinum Weddings? Well, I set up my DVR to tape all of them so I can see it when it comes on. Today I am working from home and since daytime TV sucks, I am watching them. The one on right now is Thomas Davis. Plays for the Panthers in Charlotte and went to UGA...funny, I thought that the name sounded familiar!! There colors are going to be red and black. Her ring is HUGE. She just told about their family and he has a kid named Denim (not hers) and she has a kid that is 6 (not his) and they have a kid together and NOW they are getting married....classic UGA football player :-) It is like they don't understand how kids get made...speaking of which, shouldn't Champ Bailey have a kid coming to college soon? He had like 12 when he was in college. She is also wearing black..I guess that is appropriate since they already have 3 kids between them, white just wouldn't seem right. They are cute together though.....

No comments: