Monday, January 5, 2009

Signs that I need to clean out...

I have wanted to clean out my drawers, cabinets, and bathroom stuff for a while....here are four signs that I should do it ASAP

I pulled out some face lotion that expired 12/2007 (in my defense, I had two cause I didn't unpack every time I came home, but still)
The inhaler I went to use this morning when my asthma was bothering me expired in 09/2007
I have some Mary Kay hand lotion stuff that I must have gotten 3-4 years ago
I have bubble bath from at least 2 years ago!

Very scary and it will be taken care of this weekend! I look forward to the new space!

5 comments:

Mollypants said...

I live on the edge. I use expired lotions. I also use expired prescriptions, although emergency inhalers I might think twice about!

Mel said...

I didn't say that I didn't use it... :-)

Mollypants said...

I know :) I think that if stuff won't poison me if expired, it's at least worth a shot. I mean really, how does bottled water "expire"?

Shaye said...

Go ahead and live on the edge...what could it hurt? LOL! I meant to tell you that Neely loves her hat. Did you ever get the check? It just fits her big ole head!! It looks really cute. I'll send ya a picture.

Mel said...

Oh, glad that she likes it!! Definitely send me a picture of her in it!