Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Craig got me my kitty for v-day! She is so cute and sweet. She doesn't really understand how to let you know that she wants to be pet so she just sticks her head in your hand and just keeps doing that over and over and she goes from one hand to the other even though you are alreay petting her....it is really funny. She also likes to sit at the top of the couch and play with my hair. Here are some pictures of her... She is very active so it is really tough to actually get a clear picture of her.

5 comments:

Zane Hollingsworth said...

She is cute!

Meredith said...

Very cute!

Rebecca said...

Cute kitty! I love the one with her tongue out. :)

Shaye said...

I don't even like cats, but she is very cute!

Wood and Bembry LLC said...

She's adorable! You could call her Cindy b/c she has a little Cindy Crawford mole. :)

Did you see The Office on Thursday? Angela got a new cat named Princess Lady. It was creepy and hilarious.